Whether you work in Billings, Montana or San Francisco, California, or another one of our offices, you will be covered – by a comprehensive medical plan, prescription drug benefits, a dental plan, long-term disability, and life insurance. If you are married, have children, or are in a domestic partnership, our benefit plan will be extended to your family members. Accounts for pre-tax medical spending, premium cost, and dependent care are available.
Recreation is important to balance your busy professional life. Your benefits provide for time away from work for illness, vacation, school visits for the children, or illness of a family member. Kennedy/Jenks employees find time to spend together for ski trips, softball games, hiking, and other activities. Outdoor activities are especially attractive to our environmentally aware employees.
Your planning also includes preparing for tomorrow’s needs. A variety of 401(k) options are available for your retirement savings. Additionally, Kennedy/Jenks provides a tax-deferred profit-sharing retirement program, which includes an Employee Stock Ownership feature.
Here’s a summary of your available employee benefits:
- Comprehensive medical and prescription drug plan
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Commuter pre-tax account
- Charitable matching gift program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing after 1,000 hours of work
- Employee stock ownership program
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible work schedules
- Pre-retirement flex schedule
- Bonus for employee referrals
- Incentive compensation bonus
- Professional development support
- Paid time off and 8 holidays per year
- Extended sick leave pay