Kennedy/Jenks Consultants offers a collaborative program management (PM) and construction management (CM) approach that we tailor to the unique requirements of each project focused on teamwork, problem solving, and communications.
This approach lowers cost, maximizes schedule, improves quality, and minimizes construction claims to our clients. Kennedy/Jenks’ unique PM/CM approach and vast experience as engineer-constructors, in addition to our strong startup and commissioning abilities, makes us well qualified to manage complex projects for clients nationally. Our core services markets include Water, Wastewater, Environmental, Energy, and Transportation.
We bring a variety of construction expertise to every project. Our program/construction managers, project controllers, resident engineers, inspectors and specialty personnel have proven experience. We also draw on the technical expertise of our engineers, environmental scientists, GIS specialists, and other technical support staff as needed to seamlessly achieve the special requirements of each project.
- Budget, Cost, and Schedule Management
- Claims Management and Analysis
- Biddability/Constructability Reviews
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Document Control
- Federal, State, and Local Agency Coordination
- Forensic Scheduling/Construction Scheduling
- Health and Safety Programming and Job Hazard Analysis
- On-Site Resident Engineering
- Preparation of Prequalification Packages, Bid Packages and Bidding Assistance
- Record (As-built) Drawings Review
- Requests for Information (RFI) Reviews and Coordination
- Review, Approval and Processing of Pay Estimates
- Site Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Inspection
- Compliance Reviews
- Start-up and Commissioning
- Submittal Quality Reviews and Coordination
- Value Engineering
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has decades of experience in engineering and construction. We have designed and built hundreds of facilities around the country. Our professionals manage sustainable infrastructure projects, meet the most challenging demands, and deliver predictable cost, schedule, and quality products to our clients.