Kennedy/Jenks is committed to using Small, Disadvantaged, Minority, Woman, and Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises in meaningful roles and to provide them an opportunity to work and grow.
We have been an active member of the consulting community for over 90 years. We have developed strong relationships and have been involved many of these firms on projects throughout our history, and we value our relationship with these business partners as we value our relationships with our clients.
Examples of our inclusion of these partners include:
- SFPUC Water Enterprise As-Needed Contract CS-971, San Francisco, CA: Ongoing $2.25M contract for which Kennedy/Jenks has consistently utilized Local Business Enterprise (LBE)-certified firms over the last two years, and is on track to meet the overall 14% utilization goal.
- SFPUC CS-978C Engineering Project Design Services, San Francisco, CA: To date on this $16.5M engineering design services contract, Kennedy/Jenks is exceeding our LBE-certified subcontracting goal of 13.7% ($2.26M) with over 75% of the contract spent.
- Project Controls Contract, Port of Seattle, WA: More than 70% ($980,000) was subcontracted to S/WBE firms who provided many of the core services on this contract.
- TriMet Portland Mall, Portland, OR: 20% MWBE participation on this utility relocation project.
- Balch Consolidation Conduit Design, City of Portland, OR: To date, Kennedy/Jenks’ efforts to maximize M/W/ESB involvement on this project have resulted in nearly 20% of the effort being performed by these partners.