INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS & INFORMATION SERVICES
Unique Solutions Yield Savings Now and in the Future
The Integrated Solutions & Information Services Group (ISG) at Kennedy/Jenks has found solutions to the challenges of managing information for complex engineering and science projects. The ISG team comprises engineers and environmental scientists with expertise in water resources and systems, hydrogeology, geology, environmental engineering, geography, transportation, electrical engineering, mathematics, and computer sciences.
Key among our qualifications is our ability to listen. It is not our goal to predetermine solutions for our clients. Instead, we take the time to listen to your technical needs, organization concerns, and programmatic goals. We analyze your project’s characteristics to achieve your goal as efficiently as possible. The successful process follows these four steps:
- Develop a big-picture strategy by analyzing your present and future issues
- Create individual “integrated solutions” with you, drawing on our engineering and scientific experience and our knowledge of today’s technological innovations
- Create a cost-effective road map to executing the strategies that work best for you
- Measure the success of solutions based on their effectiveness and savings and efficiency gained
Quantitative and Data Modeling
The ISG staff includes professionals with degrees in geology, groundwater, and surface water sciences, with years of experience in watershed analysis, surface water hydraulic evaluations, aquifer storage and recharge (ASR), chemical fate and transport modeling in groundwater, geostatistics, mixing zone assessments, and vadose zone characterization. With this expertise , state-of-the-art mapping, database expertise, GIS computer tools, and the latest numerical modeling codes the ISG team can:
- Construct fast, comprehensive, and accurate computer models
- Quickly characterize current water supply conditions
- Simulate future aquifer storage capacity, water demand, and water quality scenarios
- Effective Litigation Services
For clients in litigation, Kennedy/Jenks’ ISG provides a team of hydrogeologists, computer scientists, and animators who know how to present complex information for discovery and trial. As part of our environmental due diligence process, we synthesize data and their potential environmental impacts on public health.
Tailoring information tools to your budget, operations, and goals makes state-of-the-art technology truly productive.
- Numerical and 3-D modeling
- Customized geographical information systems (GIS)
- Mapping with global positioning systems (GPS)
- Computer collection of field data
- Complete, web-based environmental management
- Software training
Project Web Portals to Foster Community Acceptance
For many municipalities, the ISG has provided customized project web portals that allow the public entity, agency partners, regulatory agencies, and consultants to manage projects and collaborate in real time, 24 hours per day. The portal provides:
- Access to the same information by planning, engineering, operations, legal, financial, regulatory permitting, funding, and construction teams
- Updates as the project is implemented in phases
- Project team contact information
- Meeting scheduling tools
- The ability to collaborate on documents and presentations
- Document review and repository
- Posting of all media coverage
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants created the Advanced Technology Group (ATG) to serve clients who need special assistance with issues requiring cutting edge or innovative solutions. ATG applies treatment process and regulatory expertise to challenging problems and serves as information-gathering force for our staff and clients. These problem areas often involve technical issues, but can also enter into the institutional or political arena. The ATG group is comprised of scientists and engineers who have led major research initiatives in the water and wastewater fields. Their work has resulted in the acceptance of new technologies and treatment processes in both fields. ATG provides in-house expertise, as well as access to information from Universities and other institutions doing research in a given subject area, and applies that knowledge or technique to a project.
Front-line Research and Problem Solving to Benefit Our Clients, Going Beyond Standard Technologies and Processes
- Conduct pilot and field studies of regulated and emerging contaminants
- Perform applied research of emerging technologies
- Evaluate cost impacts of regulatory compliance
- Provide briefings on the latest research by universities and others
Scientists and Engineers with Important Research Experience
The Advanced Technologies Group is comprised of scientists and engineers who have led major research initiatives in the water and wastewater fields. Their work has resulted in the acceptance of new technologies and treatment processes. These professionals provide access to in-house expertise as well as to information from universities and other institutions doing research in a subject area.