What Our Clients Say:
Your firm’s progressive design build process was instrumental towards the SEJPA securing the project financing… I commend KJ and your staff for continuing to bring forward ‘out of the box’ ideas that lead to implementable solutions that bring value to the community we serve.
Over the past decade there has been a shift by public and private clients to using design build for large projects; more small projects in the past few years. In the next decade the majority of design work could be delivered through a design build model.
As a design-build industry leader for more than 25 years, KJ provides engineering and scientific solutions, as well as construction project management services as a contractor, designer of record, designer on design build contractor led teams, and Owner’s representative for small and large projects. As an Owner’s representative, our team helps owners evaluate operations that best fit their project, procurement needs and provide construction services assistance. KJ provides a broad sector of services including design build, design build at risk, and design build operator.
Through our design build services, we strive to:
- define the problem, develop data gap evaluations, and clearly understand our clients’ concerns and budget limitations
- conduct a feasibility study, evaluate viable technologies, and select an appropriate and cost- effective technology/design for the problem
- work closely with our clients to obtain regulatory buy-in with our extensive experience in working with various agencies
- select qualified contractors to implement the remediation or engineering design, and provide construction management and technical troubleshooting during the construction phase
- operate and monitor the system and provide the required regulatory reporting
- provide support for community relationships and regulatory communication