Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has a tradition of innovation and technical expertise in wastewater treatment and reclamation. We have pioneered and developed new systems and treatment practices, creatively combined proven treatment processes, and introduced new uses for leading edge technology. And we continue this tradition today with our imaginative, innovative solutions.
From flow to financing: we combine practical knowledge of funding, infrastructure, and information technology with decades of experience helping utilities.
- Master plans, demand forecasts
- Condition, capacity, energy assessments
- Asset inventory management (CMOM and GASB-34)
- Utility and asset valuation
- Rate and revenue studies
- Capital improvement plans
- Funding assistance
We provide leading-edge methods for treating domestic and industrial wastewater. We also provide advanced treatment solutions for wastewater and recycled/reclaimed brackish and sea water.
- Alternative analyses
- Facility upgrades and process optimization
- Conventional and alternative technologies
- Reverse osmosis
- Electrodialysis reversal/electro-deionization
- Disinfection systems
- Odor and corrosion control
- Operations Services, O&M manuals and training
SOLIDS HANDLING AND EFFLUENT DISCHARGE
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has pioneered industry-leading wastewater treatment systems.
- Innovative mixing, thickening, dewatering, composting
- Brine disposal/discharge from desalination
- Temperature and effluent modeling
- TMDL compliance
- Rapid-infiltration effluent disposal
COLLECTION AND PUMPING
Our systems and pump stations for wastewater are efficient, economical, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Pipe condition assessment
- Design of new and rehabilitated systems
- Corrosion monitoring and protection
- Cost evaluation, funding, and easement assistance
- Environmental impact assessment