Kennedy Jenks is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of employees and their families, our clients, the environment, and the communities in which we work. The rise of the Covid-19 Pandemic has intensified our commitment to providing a safe and healthy workplace in every aspect of the firm’s operations.
To support Federal, State, and local public health control strategies Kennedy Jenks implemented a “Safer at Home” policy. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the majority of our employees have been working remotely, with business usually conducted through online meetings. Face-to-face meetings are held when essential for project activities and follow applicable public health guidelines including appropriate social distancing and face coverings.
We operate under Kennedy Jenks’ Health and Safety policies, employ an integrated approach to enhancing health and safety and minimizing risks which are in line with our business values. Our longstanding health and safety practices include:
- Operating our offices and project sites in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees, our clients, the public, and the environment.
- Providing information on health risks to stakeholders.
- Emphasizing compliance with safety regulations and standards that safeguard employees, our projects, the workplace, and our community.
- Fostering an employee culture of following health and safety policies and reporting concerns to management.
Environmental protection and resource conservation are critical considerations for all new and existing Kennedy Jenks’ projects. For example, we:
- Develop programs and procedures to comply with industry regulations.
- Mitigate conditions that endanger the environment.
- Educate, innovate, and demonstrate environmental sustainability – inside the
firm and beyond.
- Implement energy efficient and sound reuse and recycling practices in all operations.
Internal Health & Safety Awards
Safety is so important to Kennedy Jenks that, each year, the firm’s President/CEO acknowledges employees who demonstrate excellence in their commitment to health and safety.