What Our Clients Say:
The Lower Willamette Group (LWG) would like to express its deep appreciation for the efforts of your staff... The Round 2 Report was delivered to EPA on-time and within budget, which is a fine achievement...
We work closely with our clients to develop responsive, effective, yet practical solutions to environmental problems. Our risk assessments generate management options focused on environmentally-realistic objectives protecting public health and ecological resources.
As a proven leader in providing diverse life sciences and risk assessment services, we work with clients on projects ranging from complex Superfund sites to underground storage tank closures. Our interdisciplinary team provides a wide range of ecological, toxicological, and related environmental services. KJ Consultants’ extensive technical expertise augments our client teams with additional professional experience in fate and transport modeling, Geographic Information System (GIS) services, and database management. The integrated suite of services sets our Life Sciences & Risk Assessment Team apart, offering responsive, efficient, cost-effective solutions to our clients’ environmental challenges.
Life Sciences/Risk Assessment Services:
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Fate and Transport Modeling
- Risk-based Cleanup Goals
- Specialized Toxicology Support
- Vapor Intrusion Evaluations
- Sediment Quality and Water Quality Evaluations
- Dredged Material Characterization
- Emerging Contaminants
- Bioaccumulation/Bioavailability Evaluations
- Wetlands Delineation and Permitting
- Regulatory and Litigation Support
- Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Determination
- Risk Communication and Public Outreach
- Natural Resource Permitting
- Biological Monitoring
- Strategy Development
- Natural Resource Damage Assessment
- Habitat Evaluations