Aerospace has been a critical part of our national economy for more than a century, supplying thousands of skilled jobs and enabling the movement of people and goods throughout the world. Kennedy Jenks has provided consulting and engineering services to aerospace companies that manufacture passenger and commercial aircraft since the 1960s. We offer clients a breadth of resources found in larger consulting firms. We listen, with a goal of finding innovative, cost-effective solutions; and we provide individual attention and understanding of local regulatory issues, your business, and your concerns.
Kennedy Jenks supports small projects for permit assistance, engineering studies or environmental investigation, and we also design and support construction of multimillion-dollar facility and infrastructure upgrades, industrial wastewater treatment facilities, and remediation systems.
We have special expertise in planning, designing, expanding and troubleshooting industrial wastewater and stormwater conveyance and treatment systems. We often work with clients on projects that require careful implementation during brief shutdown periods to minimize process interruptions.
Kennedy/Jenks’ engineering work includes industrial facility planning and design, particularly chemical handling, storage and distribution, industrial exhaust and ventilation systems, and metal finishing and painting. We are knowledgeable in virtually every aspect of metal finishing, including new process design (i.e., aqueous degreasing, boric-sulfuric acid anodizing), tank design, tankline ventilation, ductwork and scrubbers, rinse water treatment and reuse, hard metals process chemicals, and aluminum process chemicals.
- Project conceptualization and problem assessment
- Field investigations
- Code Reviews
- Permitting assistance for construction land use, air, wastewater, stormwater and hazardous wastes
- Air quality impact evaluations and modeling, air permitting support, air compliance audits, stack testing oversight, greenhouse gas (GHG) quantification and reporting
- Stormwater planning, bench- testing, collection, and treatment
- Industrial wastewater planning, bench-testing, collection, treatment and recycling
- Process hazards analysis and process safety management
- Value engineering
- Preparation of complete construction plans and specifications
- Troubleshooting and operations assistance
- Power, instrumentation, and controls upgrades and plant automation
- Engineering services during construction, including construction management
- Commissioning and startup assistance